Your 4-week Fall Challenge starts October 3, 2022! We want you to glow from the inside out — in your workouts, nutrition habits, and every area of your life.
Our intention with this meal plan, as always, is to make your life healthier and easier. Here are the things you can expect from your Fall Challenge Meal Plan:
- Delicious! 25 New Recipes Full of fall flavors
- Fully Customizable Meal Planning
- Perfect for Busy Lifestyles
- Easy to Follow! Simple solutions to commit to your nutrition goals.
The focus for the plan is Lean, Clean, ‘N Green and together, we’ll:
- Opt for nourishing protein to fuel our workouts
- Eat fruits and veggies as much as possible
As long as you’re sticking to these principles, you’re “on the plan.” It’s really that simple.
The entire meal plan will be available in the app so you can access it wherever you are. Here are some of the Tone It Up Team’s fave recipes from the meal plan to get you started:
Fall Protein Smoothie
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- Scoop of Vanilla Tone It Up protein powder
- ½ apple, cored and peeled (recommend honey crisp!)
- Place ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and thick!
- Add ice cubes to thicken as needed
- Serve with granola or walnuts on top!
Crockpot Classic Chili
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 yellow onions, diced
- 2 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp cumin
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 2 15-oz cans petite diced tomatoes
- 2 16-oz cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 8-oz cans of tomato sauce
- In a large skillet, saute the avocado oil, onions, garlic until fragrant
- Add the turkey, chili powder and salt and cook fully
- In the crockpot combine the rest of the ingredients and cook on high for 6 hours
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Maple Almond Popcorn
- 6 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Spray a large bowl and add the popcorn and almonds. Set aside
- Line a large sheet pan with foil and spray on top
- In a medium saucepan on medium high heat bring the maple syrup to a boil until it reaches 300 degrees.
- Immediately pour the syrup over the popcorn mixture and stir vigorously to fully coat the pieces
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared sheet pan and let it cool before breaking it into pieces